Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Senior Spotlight - Meet Brooke




This is Brooke...an upcoming senior at Centennial High School. Brooke and her mom were great to work with and we think her photographs turned out beautiful. We especially love the photograph of her with the piano!

Here is what Brooke had to say about her Cazier Photography Experience...

"I really feel like Tyler captured who I was in all of my pictures! I had so much fun and felt like I was a model for a day! Everyone in the office and studio is so nice and friendly! Thanks for everything!"

Thanks, Brooke! Working with you was a great experience for us as well! And thanks again for referring Aimee to us. We really appreciate your confidence in our studio!

Good luck with your senior year. We hope to see you and your family again soon.











No comments: