Thursday, September 18, 2008

Senior Spotlight - Meet Greg


Greg is a senior at Rocky Mountain High School...the newest High School in the valley. Greg had a great session and got some very cool and very unique shots. His dad owns and runs a dairy farm, so Tyler went out to the farm with Greg and his folks and got some awesome shots of him at the place he knows best!

Greg said, "My experience taking senior pictures was awesome. I was thrilled with how my photos turned out. At first I was a little nervous, but Tyler was so much fun and nice. I definitely recommend CPX to be your senior photographer!"

Good luck with your senior year at Rocky Mountain, Greg! Pretty cool you are going to be the first graduating class. Be sure to set the bar high!

















1 comment:

Eileen Cheney said...

What a good looking young man!! I can hardly believe Greg's a senior! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!