Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Senior Spotlight - Meet Mallory


Mallory is just cute, cute, cute. She is ALL smiles and I love it!

Mallory is a senior at Mountain View High School and this is what she had to say about her Cazier Photography Experience:

"Tyler is awesome! He made me comfortable and relaxed while he was snapping shots. By the end, he could even tell when I had my fake smile on! The pictures turned out awesome!"

We think your pictures turned out awesome as well, Mallory! We are glad you love them! Good luck with your senior year and as always, we will look forward to working with you again.













3 comments:

Gina said...

These are so cute of Mallory! I love them all. Great job!

Amanda said...

Awesome pictures Mallory.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful and fun pictures of Mallory! You really capture her fun personality! We loved them!!